lunes, 12 de agosto de 2019

Primer Blog

1. Do you watch your series at home or on the move?
        I watch series in my house.

2. When do you watch your series and who do you watch with?
       I watch series with my daughters

3. Would you recommend your series?
       I would recommend: and who are you

4. How much did you watch without subtitles?
       The serie is in spanish

5. How many times do you watch your episode?
       I watch two the episode two times

6. Describe a memorable scence from your series.
       The change that causes a person to love is daugther

7. Who´s your favourite character and why?
       My favourite character is the girl, because is very mature for your hage

8. Which character is the easiest/most difficult to understand and why?
        The most difficult character to understard is the friend of the protagonist, because it contains a mistery about the death of his friend

9. Teach your partner a phrase you learnt and the context it came up in.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario